Sunday, January 15, 2012

Courage

I would like to take this opportunity to wish all of you a Happy New Year.

2011 has certainly been an adventure. As I reflect on the past year, the word COURAGEcomes to mind.
It was a year ago…. 27 December 2010, I relocated to the south coast of Massachusetts. It was over the course of this past year, that I realized my strengths, stared my weaknesses in the face, I battled, I fought, I struggled and I overcame.

This past year took courage. This past year took perseverance…. and here I am at the brink of 2012, looking ahead to the adventures…. I am RUNNING to the future. I am Running toward 2012.

I am setting forth professional and personal goals and I am looking forward to sharing with you the adventures as I learn more about training, and share my insights and experience. I am glad that you are here, and I look forward to continuing to see you here.

I trust that the courage I had to tackle 2011, will continue to carry me forward as I step into 2012.



*this was posted on my word press blog, on 1 jan 2012. i am facing the courage to make the changes necessary for my on-line presence. please bear with me as i make these changes and develop www.msjathletics.com*

No comments:

Post a Comment